Posted by Administrator on 11/15/2012
Still wondering why your venue or event should make the switch from paper tickets to wristbands? Here are ten good reasons – and we’re just getting started!
1.Wristbands are almost impossible to lose once attached to a patron’s wrist.
2. Wristbands are non-transferrable, so can’t be used to evade admission cost.
3. Wristbands make it easy for security and staff to discreetly identify paying guests, or guests with special access privileges.
4. Neon coloured wristbands glow under black light, making night-time identification a snap.
5. Wristbands are durable for multi-day events that require re-entry.
6. Wristbands can come in a variety of colours, making it simple to identify group members, under-aged patrons, or children.
7. Wristbands can be fully customized to become wearable advertising for your venue / event. Think Logos, Full-colour Graphics, QR Codes, PIN Codes
– the possibilities are almost endless with custom wristbands
8. Wristbands are a popular souvenir – meaning your marketing messages last long after your event is over.
9. Wristbands with detachable ticket stubs can be used for coat checks, equipment rentals, or contests.
10. Wristbands reduce paper litter at your venue. MedTech Wristbands have a wristband to suit every event type and venue. Visit our website to find out why we’re the most popular choice for bars and nightclubs, event planners, fairs and festivals, schools, sporting events, and more.
Follow us on Twitter
and be the first to learn about new MedTech Wristband products, discounts, and promotions!
Fantastic post! I never realized how inferior paper tickets were. Wristbands are superior in every way!